INTERNSHIP: Research Analyst Energy & Mobility (32-40 hours p/w)
The final year of a Bachelor / Masters programme
Passionate about open innovation to make a lasting impact, while working with big brands such as L’Oréal, DSM, or Deutsche Bahn? Interested in analysing market, technology and consumer trends, and identifying promising innovations and future disruptions? And are you looking for an internship?
Unknown Group is looking for a passionate and analytical research analyst to work on our market insight reports in the energy and mobility domain. Our insights provide our clients with a unique perspective on the unknown; the startups of tomorrow. Based on startups trends and disruptions, you will present insights & advice on how big industry leaders can lead the energy transition and work towards a safer, healthier and more sustainable future for employees & people.
Work on our open innovation projects for corporate clients, government, and NGO’s and support them in analysing startup activities in their strategic domains. You will have the opportunity to:
- Conduct market research on specific trends and upcoming technologies with a focus on the energy/oil/gas/mobility sector;
- Gather and analyse data on startup solutions, technological innovations and entrepreneurial ecosystems in-depth across various industries;
- Gain deeper understanding of various collaboration models between startups and corporates;
- Talking to a big network of partners, corporates, ecosystem leaders and startups from all over the world;.
- Have the opportunity to grow in your responsibilities and deliver market insights to our corporate clients.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant working experience in the energy/oil/gas/mobility domains;
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups; be a true explorer into the unknown;
- Strong analytical skills, have the ability to research qualitative and quantitative data and turn those into actionable insights;
- Strong communication skills in English; both written and verbal
- Strong powerpoint/design skills and/or strong writing skills;
- Creative skills to think outside of the box to identify and unlock valuable opportunities;
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world;
- An ability to work under pressure, often to tight deadlines, and to be flexible in your approach to achieve this;
- A proactive and interesting approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself and processes and people around you.
AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. Responsibility from day 1 and the possibility to grow within the company. Our HQ is located in The Hague. Monthly compensation: €400 per month.
We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world.
Send your resume and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form
Contact Sascha // firstname.lastname@example.org