BAAN: Marketing Automation Specialist (40 uur p/w)
Do you love to make memories while living in the moment? You could become one of us. We’re an Amsterdam-based team who wants to change the way people enjoy their favorite photos. We are currently looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who can successfully lead klikkie from start-up phase to scale up. Do you think you’re up for the challenge? Keep on reading!
We are looking for:
An experienced Marketing Automation Specialist who wants to be responsible for the customer journey together with the Content Writer. As a Marketing Automation Specialist you will take ownership of the analysis of data and will be responsible for the campaigns as you will develop data driven strategies to retain customers and develop customer lifetime value. It will be your task to enhance customer understanding and extract insightful findings that will fuel future initiatives of the company. As a Customer Engagement Specialist, you will focus on direct messages through email, push notifications, sms etc.
At klikkie we believe: “It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. – Steve Jobs.
Some examples of what you will be doing are:
- Learning fast by working on interesting challenges, with the support of a great multi-functional team.
- Developing strategies for Marketing Automation / CRM.
- Implementing a Marketing Automation system / CRM system.
- Developing and implementing data driven strategies to retain customers and increase engagement.
- Creating campaigns for the entire customer journey.
- Setting up test driven campaigns.
- Enriching customer profiles to run new campaigns and increase the predictability.
- Working together with customer support to spot opportunities, collaborate with the business analyst to build customer profiles and sync with new customer growth to facilitate an onboarding experience for new members.
- Working side by side with the CEO and the marketing team to drive growth, initiate experiments and optimize performance.
What we can offer you:
- Join an experienced and fun team in Amsterdam;
- Have an enormous impact;
- Use the tools of your choice, including a new laptop; Lunch is on us!
- Salary: €2.200 – €2.800 per month
- Set your own goals and be able to take strategic decisions in line with the company objectives;
- Learn first hand how to run a startup.
- A strong sense of purpose at klikkie. Our mission is to make 1M people happy with their memories in 2023. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
- A MSc in Marketing or related fields.
- 2+ year professional experience as a customer engagement / CRM specialist.
- Strong communication skills (in writing and speaking) to articulate your plans to the wider business.
- An analytical mindset and are comfortable working with Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- An advantage if you have experience with subscription unit metrics.
- The ability to dream big, but realise that achieving great goals often requires small steps.
- A startup mentality: Think smart, work hard.
Klikkie helps you collect, cherish and share your best moments. We want to inspire you to keep up with your most precious memories so you can enjoy living in the moment. We started doing this in 2017 through our subscription and we have the ambition to make 1 million people happy with our service. Are you ready to join us on our mission?
Send your resume and cover letter via this form
Contact Lotte // email@example.com