Working Student Logistics & Sales (24-40 hours p/w)
Foremore is a platform that focuses on building materials logistics, aimed at resolving the issue of building contractors who waste a significant amount of time shopping for construction materials. We connect wholesalers and contractors through on-demand and zero-emissions delivery. We’ve been in the game for about a year now and have already partnered with 3 national wholesalers to spread the joy! Contractors spend 5-8 hours a day shopping for materials when that time could be better spent on the building projects themselves and thus more money could be earned.
But we’re not just doing this for kicks – there’s a huge demand for contractors right now, with 1000 renovations per day needed in the Netherlands to meet targets. And let’s not forget about the zero-emissions zones popping up in 40 cities by 2025. That’s why our platform uses electric vehicles to fetch building materials. Services such as Getir and Flink have increased the demand for on-demand services such as ours. All of this points towards a bright future for foremore. We’re a team of 4 so far enjoying the ride and we’re looking for the next person to join the team!
What you’ll be doing
Foremore is seeking an intern who is eager to grow with the company and gain exposure to all aspects of the business. The role encompasses a range of responsibilities, including collaborating with wholesalers to deliver their building materials, participating in sales efforts to acquire new contractor clients for the company, working with external delivery partners to coordinate deliveries when Foremore is not directly involved, and providing top-notch customer service to clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated person to develop their skills and gain experience in multiple facets of a growing business.
What do you need?
- We’d prefer a recent graduate but will consider students who have applicable knowledge
- A driving licence
- Can start as early as 7am if needed
- Interested in working in the early days of a company where there is a lot to do and learn!
- Can work without much direction but of course, we will help you along the way
- A basic level of Dutch language is preferred but not required
- €11,16 per hour
- The ability to work part-time (and fulltime!)
- An experience to use to get your first full-time job if it’s not with us
- You could be out and about some days instead of sitting at a laptop
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | email@example.com | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: firstname.lastname@example.org
06 182 00559