Werkstudent Support Hero (16 uur p/w)
About the Company
Solutions 4 Delivery is a Software as Service (SaaS) company that provides Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) with the omnichannel operating system to run their business in the most effective and efficient way. In other words, we help restaurants to get more orders. Our team builds and services innovative products based on the newest technologies, consisting of a wide variety of functionalities and innovative modules while offering our employees flexible working conditions. Our key values are teamwork and ownership. Solutions 4 Delivery is part of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Saas100 company (selected by MT/Sprout), so we are one of the best-performing SaaS companies from the Netherlands in 2022. We are looking for a Technical Support Agent, at Solutions 4 Delivery we call them our Support Hero. This is an ideal position for students as the shifts are from Monday to Sunday from 17:00-23:00 (Amsterdam time).
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Agent to ensure that we deliver the best service possible to our clients, like for example New York Pizza, Telepizza, Apache Pizza, and Pizza Hut. Our Support team is there to help our customers get the most out of our solution.
You are the go-to person for our customers and you know the product inside out. Your main tasks will consist of proactively managing and handling questions from our clients about our software system. You know our system in and out, which helps you provide the right solution every time! You also report on potential technical issues and feature requests so that we can improve our product even more.
As this department is relatively new, there will also be the possibility to take on other tasks, which will be mostly related to customer success, marketing, and/or product testing, and can be performed from home. Bi-weekly you will catch up with your colleagues in the office in Amstelveen. You will be part of an ambitious and proactive team of winners that are creating the best product in the market!
- You are eager to learn about our software solution in depth
- You are customer-focused and solution-oriented
- Available outside office hours (Shifts on Monday-Sunday from 17:00-23:00 Amsterdam time)
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently (from home)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bonus points for knowledge of other European languages (for example Spanish)
- Bonus points for experience within the hospitality industry
Why Solutions 4 Delivery 👇
- International work environment and flat organization
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the Netherlands
- Competitive internship compensation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Hybrid-working environment
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Healthy lunch at the office
- Annual offsite together with our two offices
- In-office gym
- Free language classes