Online Marketeer (40 Uur p/w)
Up Analytics is an ambitious startup keen to enhance its clients ability to deploy data driven marketing strategies.
As (senior) Online Marketeer you will be responsible for driving performance marketing strategies for our customers. We are also a SAAS tool startup, for location management – gmbapi.com. And you will be part of the team that rolls these services out to our customers, evaluates needs and reports opportunities back to product team. Next to that, you will also support a few customers on online marketing, SEO and GA. We run Analytics.co.uk and tailor to a broad variation of international clients on a lot of cool marketing challenges. We work with Hunkemöller, Randstad, Scone.ai, Bakker Bart and many more. Interested in entrepreneurship? International experience? Curious about the use of data in Marketing? Please reach out for a coffee and let’s explore.
We are looking for passion and enthusiasm, and for a cultural fit. Fluency in English is a condition, languages such as Spanish or German are a big bonus, ability to speak Dutch is preferred but not required. We are looking for mid level marketeer with 2 to 5 years of experience. Keen to learn and join us on this exciting journey. We want you to live near our office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
- Own a set of international client relationships. Current portfolio would include retail, app, and energy clients (amongst others).
- Support team members to drive marketing opportunities and initiatives on behalf of our client(s).
- Coordinate and support in the RFP process to develop strategies & ensure campaign execution will meet criteria to achieve client’s goals
- Aid in the development of sales marketing collateral, support key seasonal marketing initiatives and work on our own website gmbapi.com.
- Manage project timelines, support in client communications and meeting orchestration
- Potentially manage and own recruitment of junior team members.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in SEO, SEA, Website Optimisation, CRM, App, Email
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Google Cloud is an extra
- Knowledge of WordPress and React is an extra
- Methodical, organised, and detail-oriented
- Genuine curiosity with how things work; motivated, self-starter
- Strong communication skills