Finance Assistant (36-40 uur p/w)
Are you looking for a new job in financial real estate within a successful and driven organization? Then come and join our team! We are looking for a Finance Assistant, an accurate and analytical colleague who supports our Finance team.
Can you work accurately, are you proactive and can you handle deadlines well? With us you will have the opportunity to further develop your talents in a flexible working environment and contribute to the further growth of the CityLink portfolio.
Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking to expand our Finance department in our HQ in Rotterdam by recruiting a Financial Assistant.
Who we are
CityLink is a fully integrated asset and management platform in last mile logistics real estate throughout The Netherlands. With a flexible, hands-on attitude, CityLink empowers tenants to focus on their core business by handling daily logistics operations. Tenant success is central to their long-term strategy, fostering a partner relationship through close collaboration and modernization of distribution hubs for sustained commercial growth. As a joint venture between HighBrook Investors and Proptimize, CityLink operates over 90 logistics hubs in key urban locations, leveraging a bespoke methodology and deep expertise in final mile delivery in this competitive sector.
- Debtor management (preparing tenant invoices, sending our reminders, etc.) • Assist with the daily bookkeeping (processing invoices, processing bank statements, etc.) •
- Assist with the preparation of the annual reports
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns.
- The successful candidate should have relevant academic accreditations
- High level of technical competencies, including strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize task, manage time efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate an interest in the commercial real estate business
- Good command of both the Dutch and English languages in word and writing. Other European languages would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP – and Yardi would be considered an asset.
We offer you:
- An employment contract for 36-40 hours, term for a fixed period
- A good base salary, 2.500-3.500 EUR p/m, depending on the knowledge, network and experience you bring
- The necessary independence, but also being part of a fun, energetic and close team that regularly celebrates successes together
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment
- A laptop from the office
- A collective lunch with the team twice a week facilitated by the employer
- Working in a pleasant office in Rotterdam and also the opportunity to work from home (if work permits)
- Monthly drinks at a different location