Werkstudent Customer Support & Sustainability (German and Dutch speaking) (16uur p/w)
Brenger is a clean-tech startup, founded in October 2016 by Wisse Koedam and Derk van der Have. Since the summer of 2017, the team has grown from two to over 50 colleagues. Our platform connects a customer’s transportation request with unused space in a courier’s vehicle that is already heading in that direction. Together, we are transforming the incredibly inefficient way of transporting bulky goods. Not only do we reduce the overall CO2 emissions in the Netherlands and slowly also in Germany, but we also help couriers earn extra money on trips they were already planning to make. It’s a win-win-win situation!
This what you will do:
Join Brenger on our mission to optimally use every van on the road. As the first point of contact for our customers and couriers, you will help us to make everyone happy: the courier, the environment and our customer. It’s a win-win-win!
From our office in the heart of Amsterdam, you will coordinate our marketplace and create an exceptional customer service experience. With your first-hand insights, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of our platform and services.
If you’re a multilingual problem-solver with excellent communication skills, apply now to revolutionize the transportation industry with us!
- Wow customers and couriers with exceptional service across multiple communication channels like chat, email, and phone.
- Be the go-to expert for transport inquiries and specific orders, providing speedy and accurate responses.
- Become a pro in screening transport challenges and take charge of critical transports.
- Handle complaints by swiftly resolving issues and addressing customer reviews.
- Efficiently process refunds when needed, ensuring fairness and satisfaction.
- Capture valuable customer feedback, fueling the drive for constant improvement of Brenger’s platform.
- Unleash your inner tech detective by spotting and reporting technical glitches, guiding troubleshooting towards solutions.
You will be working in shifts from 09:00 until 17:00 (Monday-Friday) and 09:00 until 15:00 (Saturday and Sunday). We’ll assign these shifts to you based on your availability.
- You are able to speak and write in German and in Dutch.
- You are a student located in Amsterdam and available for at least 6 months.
- You are available for 16 hours per week.
Nice to have:
- Positive mindset and enjoy making people happy
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Courage to de-escalate critical situations promptly and professionally
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to give and take feedback constructively
- Team player mentality, which allows you to think beyond your assigned tasks
- A fan of our sustainable business model.
What we’re offering:
- €15,00 gross per hour, including 8% vacation allowance
- An office next to Vondelpark filled with fun colleagues
- Shift planning taking into account your availability
- Regular Friday afternoon drinks and team outings
- Vegetarian lunch (including salad bar and specials)
- A young, dynamic team and eager to make a positive impact on the world!
Based on your performance and the company’s needs, you will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities, such as a shift lead position. Moreover, there is potential for you to join Brenger full-time after completing your studies, in a role that aligns with your interests and expertise.