Werkstudent investor (16-24 uur p/w)
Marktlink Investment Partners is looking for Working Students
Are you interested in one of the fastest growing investment markets: the world of Private Equity and Venture Capital? And would you like the challenge of joining us in building our fast-growing organization?
In 2020 Marktlink founded Marktlink Investment Partners & Welt, an investment company focused on providing access to private equity and venture capital funds for successful entrepreneurs and other individual investors. The emphasis at Marktlink Investment Partners is on seeing and creating opportunities, which is reflected in our highly entrepreneurial culture and work environment. We offer many development opportunities and lots of autonomy. We are a real scale-up company so you will also get plenty of room to try out new things and make them your own.
Marktlink Investment Partners & Welt are part of the Marktlink Group. Marktlink M&A Consulting has been leading the Dutch M&A market for years, growing fast and opening new locations in Denmark, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
We are currently looking for Working Students to support our driven and enthusiastic team.
What will you do as a Working Student in our Investor team:
- Analyzing Venture Capital and Private Equity funds and markets (e.g., competition, strategy, and focus).
- Participate in Investor events.
- Mapping the Family Offices and entrepreneur markets.
- Providing proactive support during the whole sales process (e.g., due diligence and documentation work).
- Preparing presentations for our Investors.
- Playing an active role in the development and innovation of our current operating model.
What can you expect:
- A fixed salary per month based on how many hours you can join the team. (1900-2000 euro based on a 40 hour workweek)
- Being part of an entrepreneurial scale-up with a great team.
- Team lunches and celebratory drinks, social events, and company parties.
What do we need:
- Students in late bachelor or master years preferably in a Finance or Business driven study.
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- A commercial skill set but you are also accurate, eye for detail. And able to prioritize your work.
- Interest in the corporate finance world and you have affinity with investing, Private Equity and Venture Capital.
- Flawless Dutch communication (native speaker) and a good command of the English language.
- You are enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and a team player.
- You have social skills on all levels, are proactive and love to get things done.
- You are available for a minimum of 16 hours per week, we prefer 24 hours per week.
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | email@example.com | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: firstname.lastname@example.org
06 182 00559