Working Student Front-end Engineer (16-24 uur p/w)
Bono is a company focused on e-commerce within the health and beauty sector. We work with an in-house development, design, and marketing team and are looking for a talented front-end developer with at least 2 years of experience to join our team. In 2021 our team has grown from 3 to 7 members.
What you’ll be doing
Our mission is to offer the best online shopping service for beauty and health products to our customers through an innovative e-commerce experience.
At the moment our whole team is working hard on building and further improving our online channels. Using the Shopify storefront API, Next.js, GraphQL, Typescript, and a headless CMS we’ve built a custom storefront for our Shopify Plus stores. You’ll be working in a small but experienced development team that works with the latest, exciting, and forward looking tools to set a new industry standard for direct-to-consumer online shopping.
All employees at Bono are encouraged to learn, explore new tools, try out new ideas, and share their learnings with the team. Ideally, you do have interest and experience in the current e-commerce landscape.
Most importantly, you’re passionate about building, take pride in your work, and perform well in a team.
We’re remote work friendly. You’re allowed to work completely remote. We also have an office just outside of Amsterdam with catered lunch, fun colleagues, and cold beer. We do encourage the team to get together for dinners, drinks, and parties whenever possible.
Job requirementsWhat we’re looking for
- At Least 2 years of professional experience
- Experience with styling web applications, using tools like TailwindCSS
- Experience working in an agile software development team
- Superb communication, organisation, and time management skills
Nice to haves
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with React and GraphQL
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with headless e-commerce
What we offer
- Catered lunch at the office
- Mac Hardware
- Travel reimbursement (car or public transport)
- A professional workplace with all necessities
- The ability to work remotely
- Pension allowance
- 5 baby days
- Learning budget
- Gym reimbursement
- Internet allowance
- 23 paid days off
- Flexible working hours
- Friday drinks, team get-togethers, dinners, and parties