Visual Content Creator Internship (32-40 uur p/w)
We are committed to being good, good for sensitive skin and good for the planet. Generally speaking, personal and baby care products are not doing the planet any favours, but we want Naïf to be the exception. Our ‘do good’ philosophy is the driving force behind everything Naïf does.
Our products have to be good, they have to be gentle (on people and the planet), they have to be better than the alternative and they have to be as environmentally friendly as possible. From the ingredients in our products, to our packaging, our delivery methods and everything else, if it’s not good enough for our kids, it’s not good enough for Naïf.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active and creative visual creative intern for our social media. You will create content (video & photo) for our social media and help to grow our Instagram
and other social platforms. You will be guided by our PR & Communication manager. Are you creative, know your way around with a camera and (graphic) design, and always full of new ideas? We are looking for you.
What you will be doing:
- Create (animations/shooting) video & photo content to engage our followers on social platforms like Instagram and tiktok
- Manage all the different aspects of our social media channels
- Create settings for photos of our products, write copy and poston Instagram
- Manage our content calendar
- Support in daily pr, communication and graphic design
Operations: press material, contact with journalists and shoots
Our ideal candidate:
- Has experience in photography, video, design and editing
- Knows their way around with a camera and Adobe programslike Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After effects and Premierepro or Final cut pro X
- Has a passion for visual storytelling
- Has a good understanding of Instagram, Facebook,TikTok and Pinterest
- Constantly working on creating and curating content,so creativity and insight is important
- Is pro-active: social media is always on!
- Understands what good content is for our followers
- Is fluent in both Dutch and English
- Proficiency in multiple languages is a plus (DE/FR)
- Is full of energy and has an entrepreneurial “can do” mentality
- Is not afraid to share ideas
- An independent and challenging full-time position where you can make impact and develop yourself
- An international environment shared with an ambitious and successful team that is building a fast-growing sustainable skincare brand
- A start-up culture full of energy, fun and flexibility
- A beachfront office in Scheveningen (The Hague)
- €400,- compensation a month
- And of course, supplies of shampoo and creams.