Video Operations Internship (32-40 uur p/w)
Then this is the opportunity for you!
At MatchWornShirt, it’s our mission to be the world’s leading fan engagement solution. We do this by partnering with the world’s biggest sports teams and players. We strive to consistently surprise our clients and customers with innovationsdriven by our technological expertise and marketing ingenuity.
Your role as a Video Intern:
Content is key within our marketing vision. Under the guidance of our Video Producer you will work on edits as well as filming. Once per year we fly to our partnered clubs for a day of video production with players and club charities. We want to take our video production to the next level and be able to share new content on a daily basis. We tend to surprise with an innovative and creative approach in video and storytelling. We are always supplying our clubs with new opportunities, as well as developing new content for other cultures with the main focus on Asia. Being part of our designer team requires creativity, initiative and humour.
Your daily activities will include: Video editing, animation, vfx, video assisting, working on your own projects
What we expect from you:
- You are currently studying towards / just an MBO/HBO degree in the field relating to video editing or producing
- You have experience with “Adobe Premiere Pro” or/and “Adobe After Effects”
- You are available for 5/6 months internship starting from September
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be a great advantage
- You’re proactive, determined, and full of initiative
- At work, you are passionate, energetic, and enthusiastic
- You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join the fast-growingorganisation
- You prefer to work in a young, dynamic and fast paced environment
- You want to do good and contribute to a better world
What we offer:
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
- Working with the global football clubs and customers
- Being a part of the great international team that is growing rapidly
- Competitive remuneration EUR 250 p/m, healthy lunch, “Swapfiets” bike inAmsterdam, Friday drinks
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world