About the traineeship:
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
UiPath is looking for a Business Development Representative to create new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers while outbound prospecting within the Uk/I Market. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and prospecting into new accounts. You will use your communication skills to cultivate meaningful relationships with prospects from first contact to initial conversation. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
What you’ll do at UiPath
This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- Generate qualified meetings for Field Reps through cold calls, emails and strategic campaigns
- Identify client’s needs and suggest an appropriate solution
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and the Account Executive Report to the SDR Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and our pricing model
- Continuing to look for ways of incorporating automation into daily work
What you’ll bring to the team
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Finance or related field
- 6+ months of experience in a sales role (internship experience is counted)
- Fluent in English; fluency in other languages is a plus but not required
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skillsIntermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exposure/experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Automation first mindset
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
Watch this video to learn more about the culture of UiPath