THESIS INTERNSHIP: Human Resources at Impala Studios
Impala Studios is a leading mobile app developing company with a wide portfolio of owned apps on the App Store, and Google Play store. The Calculator has been ranked in the top 10 best iPad apps of the US App Store for years in a row, making it the no. 1 calculator used by millions.
Our product range consists of utility, weather, travel, video and entertainment apps. You probably already use our apps to calculate your numbers, wake up in the morning, check the weather, track your flight, play a game or browse your favorite videos.
We are a unique company, because we ideate, create and market our products ourselves. So we do not work for clients, and we have all knowledge in-house. We work with a motivated group of more than 30 talented people in agile teams, and are able to stay on top of the ever-changing app market.
Our awesome office is located in the city center of Haarlem but we are currently working from home.
About the internship
Impala Studios offers an awesome opportunity for an enthusiastic Bachelor- or Master Human Resources student who is interested in making a difference in HR. Our department of People & Culture is an important pillar within our growing business, guarding our culture and retaining & searching talent.
Are you a motivated, independent and flexible student, who loves to make a true contribution together with the HR team while writing your Thesis? We would like to meet you!
What will you be doing?
- Your Thesis is important to us so you will have the opportunity and support to do research and write an interesting Thesis;
- You will contribute to a number of important company projects related to employee engagement, onboarding and talent management. Most importantly, you will get the opportunity to fully own your project(s) and take full responsibility from an early stage.
- Be involved in our recruiting, employer branding and company culture projects;
- Support our HR department with operational tasks to get the full insight of the HR profession.
- Bachelor- or Master (4th year) student, preferably looking for a fulltime (32-40h) graduation internship;
- Up to 32 hours per week for your thesis!
- A solid background in Business Studies, such as Human Resources or Work and Organizational Psychology;
- Preferably you bring some experience from a previous internship;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus;
- You are able to work independently and have a result oriented and problem-solving mindset.
- You are available from February 2021 for (at least) 5 months.
- A market conform internship allowance of 500 euro gross based on a fulltime internship;
- Depending of the COVID-19 measurements we offer a fully remote work internship with guidance from HR professionals;
- A diverse, challenging and international job within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of social (distanced) activities.
Send your resume and a professional and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form