Technology Consultant (40 uur p/w)
At Venture IQ, we see the endless possibilities of technologies to solve pressing issues in the world today. We believe the world would be better off if promising innovation and growth potential can be matched more often with the execution power of corporates and the financial power of investors. Therefore we help investors and corporates identify, screen and analyze technology companies to partner with or invest in. Our cutting-edge software platform Catalist helps them and ourselves do this as efficiently as possible. Venture IQ was founded in Amsterdam, in 2015, and we are now serving a growing number of leading corporates and venture capital funds in various industries. This is an exciting time to join the company as growth in 2021 has picked up, currently on track for 60% revenue growth.
You are a…
- Innovation enthusiast; you’re excited about innovative technologies. But which one really is the best fit for your client? You enjoy analyzing companies and can quickly acquaint yourself with new technologies, business models and markets and cherry pick the information to make the best assessment.
- Great project manager; you are a critical and curious listener. You can act as a sparring partner to our clients and can translate their question into a structured project that will help them make the best partnering or investment decision. You have an analytical mind that is able to translate large amounts of company data into valuable insights that you can present to your clients.
- Great communicator; you enjoy collaborating and managing our team of analysts to ensure the best results for our clients and you appreciate having the creativity and independence to map out the best route to get to that point.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter; you have a broad interest and from day one you will be managing projects for clients in different industries. You will be involved in strategic decisions that help to further shape Venture IQ. From hiring decisions, to go-to-market strategies, you can put your consulting knowhow to work and move beyond analysis by implementing the strategies and chasing results. There’s not a faster way to learn, guaranteed.
- Fluent English speaker, mastering another language fluently is a plus.
- Master’s graduate with 0-2 years experience, preferably as a consultant or in another client facing role. Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Display of academic excellence, your GPA is >8.
- A permanent full time position (40 hours / week)
- Working at a high growth company in the heart of Amsterdam
- Freedom and independence in your work
- We help you grow in company assessment- and deal scouting techniques
- Improve your management & leadership skills
- There are possibilities for formal training & development
- Non-hierarchical and open company culture
- Competitive salary package
- Homemade salad bar