Talent Team Recruitment & HR intern (32-40 uur p/w)
Talent Team Intern – Recruitment & HR
Do you have an interest in Recruitment & HR and are you looking for an internship from February 2022? Are you currently enrolled in a Master study at a Dutch university? We would love to show you the world of professional services and strategy consulting in our 6-month Talent Team internship at Eden McCallum. You will become one of our team members and experience first-hand what it is like to work at a top tier strategy firm at the Zuidas.
About Eden Mccalllum
Founded by two senior female consultants in 2000, Eden McCallum supports clients to resolve their most pressing issues of strategy, operations and organization. Working with a group of independent consultants of the highest calibre, we have pioneered an approach that delivers tangible impact, client ownership, and great value. Our clients include a third of the FTSE 100, 40% of the AEX, a third of the world’s largest private equity firms, and 50 of the global Fortune 500.
Together with our independent consultants, inhouse analysts and client partners, we deliver high quality projects for our clients. The Talent Team is mainly focused on consultant activities, such as: recruitment, selection, learning & development and staffing. Ensuring both our inhouse as well as our independent consultants have the best possible experience, while working with us.
With this internship, we offer you a high paced, dynamic role within our Talent Team. You will be responsible for the recruitment of our new analysts as well as day to day Talent Team activities. This includes the whole cycle: from promoting Eden McCallum to students through online and offline channels (such as events), cv-selection, coordinating interviews, to supporting the ‘offer process’. We also give you the opportunity to deliver internal projects that are in your area of interest.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and challenging internship for 6 months (start in February 2022)
- At least 32 hours a week, but preferably 40 hours a week
- Internship compensation of €600 per month
- A steep learning curve, monitored and coached by our Junior Manager of the Benelux Talent Team
- The opportunity to experience what it’s like working in professional services and strategy consulting
- A diverse set of responsibilities, including the independent organisation of recruitment events
- Workplace at the Zuidas office (in compliance with Covid restrictions)
What we are looking for:
- A student either currently attending university or who just graduated from a university degree (for example in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Studies, Law)
- Motivated and affiliated to work in recruitment at a strategy consulting firm
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Organisational talent and an eye for detail
- Pro-active and a self-starter
- Open to new experiences and eager to learn