Talent & Community Manager (36-40 uur p/w)
‘We are on a mission to create the biggest community of digital young professionals to create sustainable value in this ever-changing world.’ That’s our mission at The Talent Institute, and we need the brightest and most ambitious people to help us make this mission reality. Are you ready to join our ride?
At the Talent Institute, we build talent development programs that shape a new generation of digital leaders in the fields of innovation, growth marketing, and design. Whilst immersing them in our cutting-edge development programs, we connect our community of talent to the fastest growing companies and most innovative and established companies. We need you to help us further grow and nurture our community, now consisting of 750+ young professionals. That means that as Talent & Community manager you are responsible for recruiting the smartest minds for our programs whilst creating an engaged community. Your role couldn’t be more vital to our company!
Sounds like a challenge that fits you? Keep on reading.
As Talent & Community Manager you will become a crucial part of our Talent Experience team. Together with this team, you will be in the lead to attract the best digital talents out there to join our talent development programs, and simultaneously create the most engaged community of young professionals. Building this community of talent means you will focus on two things.
First of all, you will be responsible for creating an innovative acquisition strategy to attract and recruit the best talent for our development programs and guiding candidates through our recruitment funnel. To realize our ambitious goals to hire 125+ talents per year, you will come up with innovative and engaging campaigns for our online channels, you will set up events and meet-ups, build relationships with universities, come up with fun and engaging partnerships with student associations and you will ensure that we make an unforgettable impression at various events. The second part of this challenging job focuses on building and shaping an engaging community of TTI talents and alumni. You will be responsible for building the most valuable community for our current talents and alumni in order to keep them engaged and make them our ambassadors for life. You will get the freedom to design and create engaging ways to communicate with our alumni, organize the most inspiring events and meet-ups, and perhaps the most important; great drinks and parties.
- Design and execute an innovative acquisition strategy to hunt down the very best talent for our talent development programs.
- Guide candidates through the recruitment process to ensure the best candidate experience possible and help us reach our ambitious recruitment goals.
- Together with our marketing team, you design great content & marketing campaigns to become top of mind with our talents.
- Expand brand awareness by building partnerships, organizing events, and ensuring we are top of mind with potential young professionals.
- Build Relationships with universities, students associations and create lasting impressions at events we participate in.
- Create the most engaged community of next-generation digital leaders. Based on their needs, you organize the most fun, engaging, and inspiring events, services, and drinks
- Build a talent experience beyond expectations, from the first connection to their start at The Talent Institute.
What are we looking for?
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in marketing, recruitment, community management, or operations.
- You are known for your social skills, you have the ability to make connections in no time.
- You love to share a vision and inspire others to join our community.
- You are creative and able to come up with out-of-the-box strategies.
- You are target-driven and are able to work with strict deadlines.
- You are native in Dutch and fluent in English.
- You are eager to develop yourself in talent & community management.
- You are keen to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- You are available 36-40 hours & live in the Randstad area.
- Don’t fit all the points above, but eagerly motivated and believe this role is your destiny? Just give us a call!
Good for you! And this is how we will repay you for everything you do:
- Full responsibility and autonomy of your role;
- Working with the most eager and brightest colleagues;
- A competitive salary based on your experience including pension scheme (€2700-€3500);
- A MacBook pro and contribution to your phone subscription;
- A personal study budget of €1000 euro a year to keep on developing yourself;
- 25 holidays per year;
- Possibility of 4 weeks international remote working per year;
- Contribution to build your own home office;
- In your third year of employment the possibility of one month paid leave;
- And a lot of fun: Vrijmibo’s, Parties, Wintersport, Summer Events.