Talent Acquisition Specialist (32-40 uur p/w)
Who we are
Amplifon is the global leader in the hearing care retail industry. Since 1950 we’ve been changing the lives of millions of customers all around the world. And though we are a global company that’s constantly growing, we have a start-up approach and strive for innovation every day. We take pride in setting the standard for our industry and constantly challenge and improve the customer and employee experience.
Amplifon is a multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 18,600 professionals every day in a network of 9,200 points of sale in 25 countries, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back-office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
In the Netherlands, Amplifon operates as Beter Horen with around 200 points of sale and 730 dedicated professionals that empower people to discover all the emotions of sound. As part of our ‘best place to work’ strategy, Amplifon Netherlands moved to a modern, sustainable and inspiring office in Utrecht.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented and committed Recruiter (0,8 – 1 FTE) (internal job title: Talent Acquisition Specialist) for Amplifon Netherlands. In this role you will help shape the future of a growing and ambitious organization by sourcing and selecting the best talent to the company. You will be driving the talent acquisition strategy across both shop roles in The Netherlands as well as back-office roles in Utrecht.
This is an end-to-end talent acquisition role in which you partner closely with hiring managers, develop compelling job descriptions, actively engage with the candidate market, interview and assess candidates, extend offers and provide a smooth onboarding. By providing best-in-class candidate experience along all touchpoints, you are playing a critical role in building a talented and performance driven organization.
Within this role, you are part of the local HR team and report to the Talent Manager. You work in close collaboration with the other Recruiter, Head of HR, HR Business Partners, HR Operations, line managers and the Corporate Talent CoE located in Italy.
- Manage the full recruitment process, from intake to contract negotiation/onboarding
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Actively source candidates across various (online) platforms and build talent pools
- Screen candidates and conduct behavioral-based interviews using the STAR method
- Assess applicant’s relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Support and build employer branding in line with the strategy
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Support hiring managers in the recruitment process and provide advice on candidate selection
- Engage with schools/universities and attend job fairs
- Track KPI’s and manage the data quality on the ATS
- If needed, engage with external agencies to source specific roles
- Participate in projects around Employer Branding, Employee Engagement and Social Media
What you’ll need
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business or other relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience in recruitment including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Fluent communication in both Dutch and English
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a nonhierarchical, fast-paced environment
- Data driven mindset and used to report on KPI’s
- Highly energetic, entrepreneurial with a strong drive for results, impact and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-disciplined and motivated to create new things, used to work hands-on and at a more tactical level, balancing high quality long-term achievements and quick-wins
- Outstanding client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to deliver candidates
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
- Demonstrates high degree of ownership and accountability
- Ability to influence and work effectively with key cross-functional stakeholders and senior leadership team across the organization
What we offer
The opportunity to work for an international and goal-oriented organization where you can really make a difference in people’s lives. You will be working in our new, modern, sustainable and inspiring office in the Le Mirage building in Utrecht with a beautiful view over the city from the 17th and 18th floor. We use a hybrid model where you can partly work from home to create a good work-life balance. We give you plenty of room for a wonderful career where you will be able to help shape a growing organization. We offer you a versatile and responsible role with many opportunities for personal development through education, training, workshops, coaching, 18k+ training courses from LinkedIn Learning and access to the Ampli-Academy!
In addition, you will get:
- 24 vacation days + an extra day off on your birthday
- A good salary, bonus and pension arrangements
- A homework compensation and budget for setting up your workplace at home
- The possibility to lease a bicycle of your choice via Lease-a-Bike
- Company fitness arrangement
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation: Company car, NS business card and a travel allowance
- Daily healthy and fresh lunch at the office from local suppliers for less than 2 euros
Amplifon provides equal opportunity to everyone and is committed to ensuring a diverse and fair work environment. We believe that if we value each other’s uniqueness and respect each other’s differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds value to our culture. Regardless of your gender, country of origin or background, we encourage everyone to apply at Amplifon.
‘Help us to empower people to rediscover all emotions of sound and we help you to build an international career with no boundaries!’