Sustainable Social Media & Marketing (32-40 uur p/w)
Naïf is more than just a company to work for: it is a sustainable personal care brand with products coming straight from our hearts. We want to change the world of personal care into good care: good for your family, and good for the planet. Naïf is growing fast in- and outside The Netherlands. This results in new and exciting challenges every day that we all face with great passion.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and hands-on intern to join our Marketing team for 5/6 months. You will be working on our (international) marketing projects and materials. You will be guided by our Brand Manager. If you are hands-on, creative and always full of new ideas, we are looking for you!
What you will be doing
- Create a plan to grow our social media accounts
- Support in managing and building relationships with our influencer base (briefing, communication and preparations)
- Content creation and management for the different Naïf websites and web shops.
- Support for writing and setting up online content, international activations and partnerships.
- Work on Naïf’s marketing material for instore, events & fairs/tradeshows.
- Set up and support in consumer research and campaign analyses.
- Support in daily marketing operations: product launches/relaunches, press material and shoots.
We are committed to being good, good for sensitive skin and good for the planet. Generally speaking, personal and baby care products are not doing the planet any favours, but we want Naïf to be the exception. Our ‘do good’ philosophy is the driving force behind everything Naïf does. Our products have to be good, they have to be gentle (on people and the planet), they have to be better than the alternative and they have to be as environmentally friendly as possible. From the ingredients in our products, to our packaging, our delivery methods and everything else, if it’s not good enough for our kids, it’s not good enough for Naïf.
Our ideal candidate
- Is full of energy and has an entrepreneurial “can do” mentality.
- Has an outgoing personality and is not afraid to share ideas.
- Has experience in writing commercial texts/social media expressions.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in multiple languages is a plus (DE/FR).
- Preferably available from Feb 2022 for 5/6 months.
What we offer:
- An independent and challenging full-time position where you can make impact and develop yourself.
- An international environment shared with an ambitious and successful team that is building a fast-growing skincare brand.
- A start-up culture full of energy, fun and flexibility.
- A beachfront office in Scheveningen (The Hague).
- €400,- compensation a month
- And of course, supplies of shampoo and creams.
Sounds like fun?