Studio Manager (32-40 uur p/w)
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Manage day-to-day running of the studio and oversee all office administration & budgets.
- Assist in maintaining and fostering forpeople values and culture
- Manage programme of forpeople social events for staff, alumni, clients and preferred partners
- Oversee company travel and shipping, ensure we are working with the best external suppliers
- Facilitate our Family studio lunch and ensure there are enough snacks and drinks for everyone
- HR coordination of interviews, leavers, new starters
- Assist and maintain that company policies are up-to-date and conform Dutch regulations.
- Liaising with external IT support and maintaining systems
- Assist Business Director with Operational needs & tasks
Who we’d like to find
Since 2019, we’ve grown from only four to over 18 by finding the right people – people that don’t only slot right in to our studio culture, but bring something incredible to it.We are looking for someone with high levels of drive and enthusiasm with the ability to work on their own initiative, who can make the position their own. Previous experience in the creative industry is an advantage. Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience gained in several similar roles.
- Deliverer, diligent & reliable with a sense of urgency & proactivity
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proficiency with the studio equipment.
- Proven experience of managing studio budgets
- Decisive, make smart choices & use my initiativeRespectful of our values; self aware, considerate & give back to the team
- Collaborative and a great listener, supportive & helpful
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of how my role fits into the bigger picture
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Office
- fluent in English and Dutch
- people HR
What we offer
People mean the world to us. That includes looking after our own, with things like:
- A unique, inspiring working environment filled with incredible, like-minded people
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Training, support and personal career development