Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: REGI) is a leading provider of cleaner, lower carbon intensity products and services. We are an international producer of biomass-based diesel, a developer of renewable chemicals and North America’s largest producer of advanced biofuel. REG utilizes an integrated procurement, distribution, and logistics network to convert natural fats, oils, greases and sugars into lower carbon intensity products. With 14 active biorefineries, a feedstock processing facility, research and development capabilities and a diverse and growing intellectual property portfolio, REG is committed to being a long-term leader in bio-based fuel and chemicals.
The purpose of this position is to assist our legal and HR department with general administrative, compliance, processes and organizational support.
Document Review & Management
- Assist in the review of corporate governance documents for consistency and compliance
- Analyze and summarize company agreements
- Review contracts, marketing materials, proposals, and other corporate documents for legal issues
- Assist with corporate compliance with business statutes, including managing filings, securing registrations, filing annual reports
- Draft standard operating procedures for the legal team
- Administer document management and retention systems including: filing (paper and electronic) of legal documents; reviewing and maintaining corporate records and minutes
- Monitor commercial contracts & standard operating procedures
- Assist in drafting and reviewing PowerPoint presentations
HR Assistance and Office Management
- Oversee general office operation.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Assist in and coordinate organizing trainings and meetings
- Coordinate appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Purchase office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Produce reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts
- Create presentations and other management-level reports
- Synthesize statutory and regulatory research to support internal policy development
- Gather information from the business community to evaluate against current company practice
- Perform research to assist the Legal Department and Human Resources Department in answering questions as they arise in the normal course of business
- Assist with the implementation of key business projects
- Coordinate project details, monitor progression, and verify completion
- Develop project work plans, schedules and business models
- Communicate with all stakeholders involved and facilitate communication between different departments
Perform other duties as assigned
- Exercise strong and effective verbal and written communication skills in working with employees at all levels of the company
- Bring an inquisitive, critical thinking approach and strong work ethic
- Understand the current priorities, exercise good judgment, seek clarification as necessary, and utilize other resources to meet goals and deadlines
- Communicate effectively with co-workers (oral and written) throughout any project and ensure alignment with company objectives, and the availability of required resources
- Work independently or as a team as needed to achieve the required results
- Maintain a calm, professional demeanor especially during demanding situations
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously including: designing, creating, implementing, tracking and reporting on current projects
- Maintain the confidentiality of information related to other employees, customers, and Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REG)
- Possess the following competencies: coping with pressure, initiative, integrity and respect for others, and planning & organizing.
- Provide personal contact information on an as needed basis for official business purposes
Candidates must be students enrolled in a local university (HBO/WO) undertaking an undergraduate degree in law or human resources or other relevant study
- Fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with
- Strong commercial sense & ability to identify and hedge operational risks
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Project management and problem solving proficiency
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Office in Amsterdam
- International network
- Indication hourly rate 15 EUR p/u
Send your resume and cover letter via this form!