Peak Capital is a Dutch venture capital firm which provides growth capital and pro-active hands-on support to fast-growing highly-scalable marketplaces, SaaS or data startups. Established in 2007, Peak Capital manages 3 funds, with the first 2 funds being fully invested. The investment in IENS was sold in 2015 to Tripadvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP). In 2016, Radionomy was exited to Vivendi (EPA:VIV).
Peak Capital differentiates itself by being founded and financed by experienced entrepreneurs with proven track-records. This differentiation is not only demonstrated by the entrepreneurial approach of its partners, but also by the Peak Capital investor network. Their expertise in building, financing, scaling and selling successful companies is leveraged by our portfolio companies to let them grow even faster.
Do you have ambition to work at a venture capital fund? Or do you like working with startups or had your own startup before?
Peak Capital has an internship program for the best candidates to learn the ins and outs of venture capital, start ups, founders, teams, business models, growth hacking, etc. You will work closely with the team of Peak Capital.
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Analytical: You will analyse lots of business plans to select the most promising ones
- Academic: End Bachelor or Master student (University)
- Communicative: Oral and written in both Dutch (native) and English
- Well organized: Structured way of working and thorough planning
- Commercial: Be a hustler. When you want something, you will get it
- Self starter: Take self initiative in what you think is most important
You are available 4 days a week (minimum) for 6 months.
Peak Capital, one of the leading VC’s in The Neterlands, is based in WeWork in the city centre of Amsterdam. Upload your resume and cover via this form!