Stage System Operations (32-40 uur p/w)
LegionellaDossier, based in Utrecht, is the biggest platform for legionella control and compliance in the Netherlands. Our mission is to make buildings worldwide safe and compliant. With over 5 years of experience and a dedicated and growing team, we are conquering new markets around the globe. We embrace colleagues who work with passion and curiosity and strive to grow in their skills and careers.
With more than 1000 percent growth since 2018, LegionellaDossier is Netherlands’ leading digital Water safety solution and recently launched in the United Kingdom. Our ambition is to become the global market leader in this field in the next 5 years. Since our founding in 2015, LegionellaDossier has strived to become the best at everything we do: Product, Culture, and Clients. We are a fast-growing scale-up based in Utrecht, consisting of a tight-knit team of almost 30 professionals, and are expecting to double in size in the upcoming year.
Our main challenge
Our team is growing rapidly to support our international growth and ambitions to replace all of our partner’s paper-riddled processes with our innovative SaaS platform.To continue on this mission, we need to make sure our systems: Network, phones, laptops, and everything else are running smooth and users experience no problems with their daily operations – an exciting challenge while we are growing 100% in people, and not all of them local to our HQ.
Where do you fit in?
We want to grow even faster and secure more buildings worldwide – for this our team is essential!You will be a part of our Ops team and together with your experienced teammates, you’ll support our entire team with your hands-on solutions to their hardware and software problems! No printer? Printer! No wifi? WIFI! You help your coworkers with their challenges and make sure they can keep going.
Obviously, we make sure you keep you energized so you keep learning and evolving your skills daily! You can also expect to bump into our CEO Gert: full of energy and always bursting with ideas to make our team stronger and our future brighter!
- Help coworkers with their hard and software problems
- Make sure to keep track of who has which gear and to follow up if it needs repairs or replacement!
- Work with your team to prevent problems before they occur from wifi access to preventative maintenance on our systems!
- Available for a minimum of 4 months of internship
- Currently following a study (in the Netherlands) in an IT or sys-ops related fields.
- You’re pro-active, result-driven, and excited to work in a fast-growing tech scale-up
- You’re a team player and like to work together to reach our goals
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in both Dutch and English
What do we offer?
- A role where you can make an impact on important projects, becoming one of Europe’s main compliance software companies
- No chores, but challenges! You will get all the support you need to learn, grow and create the best possible results
- A unique culture, with a focus on freedom and responsibility and an average age of 30(-ish)
- Thursday afternoon drinks
- Excellent tools: High-end Laptop, headphones, and everything in between!
- Possibilities to combine working in the office and working from home
- Excellent compensation!
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha | firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 182 00559
Vragen over deze vacature?
Contact Sascha: email@example.com
06 182 00559