We are on the look-out for a strategy intern who wants to work on creative & innovative projects and challenges for our clients. 5-6 months, starting in March or April 2019
We know strategy.
We help our clients understand what’s ahead and define the right strategy for their brands, products or innovation approach.
Leveraging our creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to create the future is why we get out of bed in the morning. We translate market insights and strategies into concrete concepts for new products, services, brands, packaging or activations.
How we do it
We have a unique approach which we call ‘Collaborative Innovation’. We use the power of co-creation to find the best answers to client’s challenges.
At Fronteer, we have 2 main blood types: Strategy and Connecting. One is responsible for finding the solution to challenges, the other recruits the best experts and stakeholders to join our creative sessions. Our way of working is sticky and sometimes even addictive.
We are on the look-out for a Dutch speaking, enthusiastic and remarkable Strategy intern with affinity for co-creation, strategy and innovation, to work at our office in Amsterdam and support our team for a period of 5 – 6 months starting in March or April.
We are looking for…
- an enthusiastic and remarkable person, fluent in Dutch and English
- someone who enjoys working on complex challenges
- an original thinker, that likes to work on structuring and analysing business situations and has the ability to inspire
- an analytical and strategic thinker in the process of obtaining an academic (WO) degree with excellent results (We do not accept internship applications of people that are already graduated)
What will be your main tasks?
- Conducting market analysis and user research for strategy, innovation and brand development projects
- Preparation and support in facilitation of co-creation sessions
- Providing support in developing Fronteer tools and IP
What’s in it for you?
- Practical knowledge of how client collaborations & expert co-creation comes to life
- Learn about your own strengths & interests within the scope of functioning in a strategic team (and as part of different project teams)
- Practical tools for strategic and creative thinking
- Experience how it is to work in a holacratic organisation
- An internship salary of €480,- based on a 40 hour work week
Send your resume and cover letter via thjs form!