Research Internship Dyslexie Font – Amsterdam *Part/full-time* Paid internship with a minimum of 5 months in a social & fast-growing startup About us: Dyslexie Font is a fast growing and expanding social start up, based in Amsterdam. We consider reading as the key to a better future; a key that should also be available to everybody. Which is why we created Dyslexie Font. We have big plans, and are looking for a group of enthusiastic and dedicated interns starting in September 2018 to help us move the organization to the next level.
We have seen that our font works for many people with Dyslexia. We receive feedback from our users on a daily basis telling us how Dyslexie Font has changed their lives and how they can finally read again. We are now looking for a research intern to back up these claims. We have a very clear research question, which revolves around the impact of Dyslexie Font and are looking for a graduate student to write his or her thesis using both quantitative and qualitative research.
- You are a graduate student in a Dutch University;
- You are looking for an internship which will enable you to do your thesis research;
- You know how to do research, both qualitative and quantitative;
- You know how to structure information;
- You enjoy working in a semi-structured environment;
- You are a self-starter who dares to speak up and take initiative;
- You are the work-hard, play-hard type;
- You have a high level of English and Dutch, both oral and written.
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial and ambitious team;
- Flexible working hours;
- Freedom to plan your own activities, with a manager who will help you focus and get the most out of your internship and assignment;
- A laptop or desktop during your internship;
- A unique environment with mostly creative people;
- An inhouse bar & restaurant and an opportunity to improve your snooker and table tennis skills;
- Internship compensation of € 400,- a month.
Send your cover letter and resume this form!