Project Manager Internship Dyslexie Font – Amsterdam *Part/full-time* Paid internship with a minimum of 5 months in a social & fast-growing startup About us: Dyslexie Font is a fast growing and expanding social start up, based in Amsterdam. We consider reading as the key to a better future; a key that should also be available to everybody. Which is why we created Dyslexie Font. We have big plans, and are looking for a group of enthusiastic and dedicated interns starting in September 2018 to help us move the organization to the next level.
What we need you to do:
- Assisting with rolling out self-publishing services in the USA;
- Managing the project from A-Z with the guidance of your manager;
- Contact publishers in the USA and make sure the best books will be available in our webshop;
- Making sure there is always an overview of the project and clients;
- Looking for market opportunities to get the most out of our services.
- You are extremely organized;
- You know how to talk to and motivate people;
- You like managing your own projects and preferably have some experience doing so;
- You like to start a project and finish it within the set timelines and wishes;
- You are a quick learner;
- You enjoy working in a semi-structured environment;
- You are a self-starter who dares to speak up and take initiative;
- You are the work-hard, play-hard type;
- You have a high level of English and Dutch, both oral and written.
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial and ambitious team;
- Flexible working hours;
- Freedom to plan your own activities, with a manager who will help you focus and get the most out of your internship and assignment;
- A laptop or desktop during your internship;
- A unique environment with mostly creative people;
- An inhouse bar & restaurant and an opportunity to improve your snooker and table tennis skills;
- Internship compensation of € 400,- a month.
Send your cover letter and resume via this form!