Stage: Program & Office Coordinator Internship bij The Talent Institute
Help us tell the world about The talent institute.
Wonder where the brightest minds and the fastest growing companies find each other? Welcome to The Talent Institute. We educate entrepreneurial young minds and connect them tot the fastest growing scale- ups and most established companies. We understand that working with the right people can make a tremendous positive impact on a company’s business. That’s why we’ve chosen a mission where we not only kickstart the careers of Young Professionals but also make sure they add value to the companies that we match them with, from day one.
Do you want to be part of the secret weapon behind the succes of companies like Rituals, Rijksmuseum, Snapcarr and Ace & Tate? Join us and enjoy the ride.
Our programs are made to build the next generation young professionals. We want to empower digital growth & innovation within talents and within companies.
What about Content Marketing Internship
The internship is divided into two roles: Programme and Office Coordinator.
As the Programme Coordinator you have a crucial role in planning and running our Growth Hacking Traineeships.
As the Office Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our office and training spaces are fully equipt and looking awesome, monitoring & ordering stock, keeping our office plans alive, optimising processes and improving communication.
This diverse role is perfect for someone who loves doing a bit of everything.
What does your schedule look like?
What are we looking for?
- HBO/WO education in Events Management, Management & Organisation,
- Working proficiency in English and Dutch
- You are a accurate and strong communicator
- You are proactive, take initiative and you are highly detail oriented
- You’re available to work 32-40 hours a week
- You are available ASAP for 4-6 months
- You are eager to learn in a fast paced environment with a young, fun ambitious team
- Are you in and do you want to become part of our fast growing team?
What will we offer you?
- Mentoring and accelerated learning from our Director of Operations
- The opportunity to think big and implement improvements
- Access to tools like: Monday.com, Slack, Notion, Canva and more
- Inspirational office space in the biggest startup hub in Europe B. Amsterdam
- Access to our international network of entrepreneurs and innovators
- The usual startup perks: table football, air hockey, office dogs, skateboards & scooters
- €500 monthly contribution
- Last but by no means least… A whole lot of fun
Send your resume and personal cover letter (1A4) via this form