Do you have the heart of a marketer and brain obsessed with structure? Are you looking for a role that makes an impact, puts you in the forefront of tech and educational innovation and gives you the opportunity to grow with the company? Apply now to become our new Partner Communications and Success Intern.
Our team believes that to face the challenges of modern society, education needs to cultivate constructive critical thinking worldwide. This is why we are on a mission to help teachers to facilitate new, engaging and interactive learning methods in their courses.
In practice, we do that by co-creating apps with the leading universities in the Netherlands and beyond as part of an EdTech Consortium. We bridge the gap between technology and educational science and make both accessible to the teachers, looking to improve their education.
Our partner university network includes the top universities and universities of applied sciences from the Netherlands to leading international institutions like MIT. In this internship, you will become part of the team behind the success of these universities, in adopting our apps and ultimately innovating their education. To make this possible you will work directly with our partner success, technical development team, marketing, and teacher relations roles, CEO Ewoud de Kok and various stakeholders from universities varying from support staff to high-level management.
A FeedbackFruits intern doesn’t make coffee! You will be given the freedom and real responsibilities and will be expected to learn continuously and live up to your potential as any other person on our team.
What you will do:
- You will become a guardian of the success of our collaboration with partnering universities
- You will learn the ins and outs of how tech innovation happens in educational institutions and will become an expert in our apps – always be up to date with the latest new functionalities
- You will end to end organize our reoccurring conference style event – Inspiration Day – delivering a memorable experience for the event attendees from our partnering universities
- You will get creative with developing content (e.g. blog posts) on the newest innovations by our team or trends and developments in the field
- You will write and send out periodic production release notes and make sure that the communication to our users in our Help Centre is up to date
- You will learn about working with a Service Level Agreement, write periodic reports on the performance of our service and communicate the results with our partnering universities
- You will be part of Customer Success Management meetings with partnering universities across the whole of the Netherlands, write recap emails and be involved in meetings follow-ups, communicate relevant information about back in meetings with our technical development team
- You are following or recently completed a Bachelor Degree and are available for a full-time internship of 6 months
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
- You have a background and ambitions in one of the following: communications, event organizing/marketing, concept development, project management, education or technology
- You have exceptional communication skills including writing skills
- You have an exceptionally structured approach from day-to-day tasks to managing projects and take pride in being able to follow procedures and deliver consistent results
Bonus points for:
- Practical experience in teaching or education
- Practical experience in marketing or customer success B2B
- Exceptional presentation skills (You know how to engage an audience)
- Basic knowledge of software terminology
What happens now?
Apply! Send your cover letter and resume via this form!