Online Marketing Intern Dyslexie Font – Amsterdam *Part/full-time* Paid internship with a minimum of 5 months in a social & fast-growing startup
About us: Dyslexie Font is a fast growing and expanding social start up, based in Amsterdam. We consider reading as the key to a better future; a key that should also be available to everybody. Which is why we created Dyslexie Font. We have big plans, and are looking for a group of enthusiastic and dedicated interns starting in September 2018 to help us move the organization to the next level. What we need you to do:
- Create and invent a strategy for our Online Marketing, using SEO, SEA and Google Analytics and carry it out;
· Set up social media campaigns and get the best ROI result for your market. You will get a monthly budget to spend on the different social media channels;
· Set up Google AdWords-campaigns;
- Use Google Analytics to improve our website and user experience;
- Make sure our website is optimized for search engines;
- You have a some experience with SEO/SEA or the willingness to gain knowledge in this field;
- You love data and know how to interpret it and use it to reach the set goals;
- You enjoy working in a semi-structured environment;
- You are a self-starter who dares to speak up and take initiative;
- You are the work-hard, play-hard type;
- You have a high level of English and Dutch, both oral and written.
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial and ambitious team;
- Flexible working hours;
- Freedom to plan your own activities, with a manager who will help you focus and get the most out of your internship and assignment;
- A laptop or desktop during your internship;
- A unique environment with mostly creative people;
- An inhouse bar & restaurant and an opportunity to improve your snooker and table tennis skills;
- Internship compensation of € 400,- a month.
Send your cover letter and resume this form!