Neurocast is a MedTech scale up with around 20 employees. With our Neurokeys technology (see www.neurokeys.app for the free version of our app) we gather keystroke dynamics data, sensor data and Health Kit data from smartphones. It is our aim to find patterns indicating the level of fatigue of people suffering from chronic diseases like Multiple Sclerosis. Currently, our technology is being medically validated by the VU Medical Center University of Amsterdam with other research projects and in collaboration with other universities around the globe.
Why work at Neurocast
At Neurocast we like to say: “Because we care and we can!”. If you want to work with teammates driven to make the world a better place? At Neurocast, you get both a career and a cause.
If you desire a fast paced, test-driven, collaborative and iterative engineering environment. Neurocast is a unique opportunity to join a new, multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the way fatigue is being measured.
We look for
We are looking for a creative an enthusiastic Marketing & online content production intern to join our team. Working closely alongside our developers, researcher, Product owner, and Business development team, you will work on translating our Marketing strategy into online concepts and content.
- Develop/distribute creative and original content social media content.
- Proactively monitor news and social trends related to user communities.
- Produce online content that would be appropriate for our social media channels.
- Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms and social networks.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to develop a strategic social media content.
- Measure the reach of social media campaigns by delivering recap metrics.
- Provide creative input to the marketing manager to guide content development.
- Relevant studies (such as Marketing, Communications, Multi-Media)
- Interested in social media platforms and content creation
- Experience with commonly used tools design tools
- Experience with online content production
- Demonstrated aptitude for social content discovery
- Interested in audience engagement and retention
- General knowledge/experience using paid social tactics
- The position will be at our office in Amsterdam (Wibautstraat 137)
Send your resume and cover letter via this form!