Farm Brothers is a fast growing organic cookie company that is looking for motivated and enthusiastic reinforcements! We are building our brand a commitment to soil health and organic agriculture, and we are looking for communications/marketing interns to help share our story, our cookies, and grow our business!
If you are an energetic and ambitious student with an interest in organic food and building a socially conscious brand, we might be a match! Do you think about how to change the food system and are passionate about making a better world? Do you think delicious food can bring people together? Do you love storytelling and want to put your creative marketing ideas to the test? If you have finished or are finishing your commercial HBO or University degree and are you available for 4-6 months (starting January/February 2019), joining Farm Brothers might be your next career move!
The internship will involve building our organic cookie brand by leading your own projects to get the word out about Farm Brothers and to tell our story in a fun and engaging way. Some things you might work on include:
- Collaborating with the marketing director on our social media marketing strategy (primarily NL, FR, DE) and taking the lead in social media communications
- Developing content across channels in line with our brand identity and our #soilmatters campaign
- Creative development and execution of PR campaigns, including our website redevelopment and relaunch
- Planning and executing a guerilla marketing campaign
- Engaging with customers through digital communications, expanding our reach, and collecting data
- Developing creative content to share in both trade and consumer marketing
What we are looking for:
- Minimum HBO/University thinking
- Experience with analytics, growth hacking, and SEO optimization
- Available from January / February 2019 for 6 months (minimum 4 months)
- Experience with social media necessary; skills in graphic design are a plus!
- Fluent in English. Dutch, French, and/or German are a huge plus
- You are creative, communicative, and organized
- You want to follow projects through from starting-phase to execution
- You have experience working independently and taking initiative
What we offer:
- Remuneration of 350Euro per month
- Be part of an energetic, growing start-up company and a small team
- Travel-expenses in case you no longer have an OV
- An internship that gives you opportunities to test your ideas and skills on practical problems. You have the freedom to think creatively, problem solve on your own, and develop your own network of external leaders and agencies in socially responsible branding and marketing
- Flexible working hours and location, including our offices in Amsterdam at Keizersgracht 285
- If possible, a trip to another country to participate in a fair or to help with building markets in France, Belgium or Germany
- Lots of cookies (really, so, so many cookies)
Who wouldn’t be? In that case, please send your CV and motivational letter via this form!