As part of our team, your goal will be to match our awesome apps with just as awesome online and offline marketing campaigns that increase our user base.
As part of our team, your goal will be to match our awesome apps with a just as awesome marketing campaigns that increase our user base.
You are the driver behind the marketing efforts promoting our full product range!
Your objective is to reach and engage current and new users in the Netherlands and internationally. You will become part of our commercial team, directly working with our CEO Ewoud de Kok, and collaborate with our innovation team. Your work will involve interacting on a daily basis with all roles on the team from data & analytics to sales.
You will lead:
- Aligning our online presence with the marketing strategy and expanding it
- The reach of new potential users with testimonials, use-case studies (both on and offline)
- Strategizing and executing new awesome campaigns
- The engagement of our current user base by means of events, workshops (both on and offline)
- A FeedbackFruits intern doesn’t make coffee! You will be given the freedom and responsibilities and will be expected to live up to your potential as any other person on our team. In other words – the full-on working experience.
Are you the one?
- You are ambitious BSc/MSc student with proven success track record
- You are born to be a great marketer!
- You are exceptional analytical thinker with problem-solving ability – Data drives you, not just a gut feeling!
- You are a result-driven self-starter, with ability to lead projects and successfully execute them
- You are an effective interpersonal communicator on paper and in person
- Technological innovation and impact are in your blood
- You are available full time and based in the Randstad area
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with online marketing and advertising
- Experience with event marketing
- Experience with content creation (e.g. Video, Blogs, Articles, Brochures etc)
- Work in one of the top tech hubs right in the heart of Amsterdam – TQ
- Join a team of exceptionally smart people
- Enjoy the “no nonsense” of an informal and high performance, data-driven culture
- Be part of a company with flat structure with tangible decision power and responsibilities
- Get first-hand experience with the OKR critical thinking framework
- Fill a role that has a high impact on the team and work on a product which creates genuine value for its users
- Possibility to combine with research for a graduation internship
Send your resume and cover letter this form!