Venture IQ is a scale-up that assists corporates in finding technology companies to partner with or invest in. To find technology companies across the world in all industries, we use proprietary cutting-edge data analytics tools. Venture IQ was founded in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2015 and we are now serving a growing number of leading corporate companies and venture capital funds in various industries.
Are you an aspiring Marketing student looking for an opportunity to get professional experience in a B2B environment? If you are ambitious, proactive and highly motivated, willing to get the job done, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for an high-energy Marketing Intern to support our team and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
Your primary role will be to support the development of our Marketing Strategy in and Marketing Roadmap and execute all marketing activities involved. This includes collecting quantitative and qualitive data from our marketing activities, performing market analysis and competitor research, creating marketing content and supporting other team members in creating content for blogs and newsletters.
We appreciate open-minded, self-starting independent colleagues who are interested in learning and developing themselves.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is finalizing a Bachelor’s degree or is obtaining a Master’s degree in Marketing or a similar field.
- In depth understanding of B2B marketing techniques
- Has affinity with our business, technology and innovations and would love to do B2B marketing for our services.
- Is entrepreneurially-minded and commercially confident
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and is fluent in Dutch and English
- Is available for for a minimum period of 3 months
What we offer:
- An internship position at a fast-growing scale-up
- Working experience in B2B company
- You will have a high level of operational freedom
- We organize bi-monthly workshops by and for the team
- You will be working in a high energy working environment in the heart of Amsterdam / The Hague
- You will be part of our awesome, dynamic team
- Great lunches including our homemade salad bar
- Competitive internship compensation and compensation for travel expenses
Send your resume and cover letter via this form!