Refugees Forward is a non-profit organization that strives for the economic empowerment of newcomers and their integration into local communities. We strongly believe in an individualized approach to support newcomers in achieving economic self-reliance. In our entrepreneurship programmes we connect you with experienced professionals and a supportive community of students, NGO’s and businesses. We actively involve the student community to inspire deep interconnection between newcomers and Dutch society.
We are in need of a marketing intern asap (April – July) 20 2/3 days per week (minimum)
As marketing intern you will be responsible for:
- The awareness of Refugees Forward in the Netherlands and the rest of the world;
- Reaching out to newcomers, students, mentors and corporates who can join Refugees Forward;
- Branding, creating stories and content for PR and (social) media.
- Knowledge of Google Ads;
- Knowledge of (basic) marketing strategies, both online and offline;
- Affinity with entrepreneurship;
- Affinity with (creative) writing and content creation;
- A pro-active and creative character.
- In turn, you become part of a close community of highly ambitious individuals and get to be in a dynamic, entrepreneurial solution-focussed working environment. Next to compensation, we offer you to grow with our social enterprise and be part of a movement, of which the marketing is led by you!
If you think you want to take on this grand marketing challenge that requires at least 20 hours a week (intern compensation is €150,- a month if part-time, and double if full-time). Send your resume and cover letter this form!