SingularityU The Netherlands is an organization committed to creating positive and sustainable global impact. We create programs to give people the tools and guidance to understand and apply cutting-edge technologies. This enables them to reimagine and reinvent their industries, companies, careers and lives.
We aim to educate, empower and inspire businesses to apply technology to address humanity’s grand challenges. We focus on the developing impact of converging exponential technologies on our society and businesses. Our Innovation Hub focuses on various key areas in which companies and scientists in the Netherlands are world leaders.
We are looking for a driven Marketing, Communications and PR intern (2 – 3 days a week) with a passion for exponential technologies and social impact. You will be working closely with our Marketing and Business Development Departments to create and set up new marketing campaigns for our (social) media channels. You will also actively engage new potential media partners and will be in charge of developing a Public Relations strategy for the future along with the other team members of the Marketing Department. We are looking for someone who can fulfill the role for a period of 6 months but with the potential of becoming a fulltime team member.
Are you looking to work for a company that is on the forefront of technological development and looking to be largely independent in your day-to-day work? Then come join our team at SinguylarityU NL!
- Student or recent graduate (HBO or University) preferably in one of the following fields: Journalism, Communications, Marketing.
- Passionate about technology and creating social impact.
- Flexible mindset and willing to go the extra mile.
- Able to work in a highly dynamic work environment
- Able to work creatively and independently
- Fluent Dutch speaker
- €500 p/m salary for a 2-3 day workweek.
- Access to all cutting-edge technology SingularityU NL is working with
- Free lunch and team events.
- Solid addition to your resumé with relevant working experience.
- Able to create and manage your own working schedule. Flexibility in when and from where you do your work.
- Get a singular mindset, preparing yourself for an exponential future.
Excited? Send your resume and cover letter this form!