Neurocast is a MedTech scale up with around 20 employees. With our Neurokeys App we gather keystroke dynamics data, sensor data and Health Kit data from smartphones. It is our aim to find patterns indicating the level of fatigue of people suffering from chronic diseases like Multiple Sclerosis. Currently our technology is being medically validated by the VU Medical Center University of Amsterdam with other research projects in the pipeline in collaboration with other universities, one of which is Stanford University.
If you want to work with teammates driven to make the world a better place? At Neurocast, you get both a career and a cause.
We are looking for creative an enthusiastic Marketing & online content production intern to join our team. Working closely alongside our developers, researcher, Product owner, and Business development team, you will work on translating our Marketing strategy into online concepts and content.
- Develop/distribute creative and original content social media content.
- Proactively monitor news and social trends related to user communities, Medtech and business.
- Produce online content that would be appropriate for our social media channels and online campaigns.
- Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms and social networks.
- Collaborate with Marketing manager to develop a strategic social media content calendar.
- Measure the reach of social media campaigns and/or posts by delivering recap metrics.
- Provide creative input to marketing manager to guide content development.
- Relevant studies (such as Marketing, Communications, Multi Media)
- Interested in social media platforms and content creation
- Experience with commonly used tools design tools
- Experience with online content production
- Demonstrated aptitude for social content discovery
- Interested in audience engagement and retention
- General knowledge/experience using paid social tactics to amplify campaigns or projects
- Position will be at our office in Amsterdam (Wibautstraat 137)
Our Culture: At Neurocast we like to say: “Because we care and we can!”. Which means that every person within the team is devoted to our mission to make our world a little bit better with the things we develop.
Excited? Send your resume and cover letter via this form!