Lepaya develops innovative and personalized learning solutions that make corporate trainings more impactful and more engaging. The startup is in a very strong position: the platform works, the proposition is validated in the market and the current clients are excited. Now Lepaya is gearing up for growth.
Lepaya was founded in 2017, and our team is expanding rapidly. An international team from various continents serves clients in diverse markets, and we notably focus on some innovative technology players. The company was founded by ex-strategy consultants (Boston Consulting Group), who have held senior positions in start-up and scale-up companies across the globe (Lazada Group, TravelBird, Westwing/Rocket Internet).
We offer a unique internship experience as we are an early stage startup growing at a fast pace. You will get a bunch of responsibilities, and we expect you to be a self-starter and work independently.
What will you do?
We’re looking for an intern who can take responsibility for developing proprietary learning journeys. You will be responsible for creating the journeys, in daily cooperation with our clients, from start to end.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating inspiring learning journeys, on various topics;
- Assessing client needs and translating these into custom-made journey objectives and bites;
- Analyzing the effectiveness of journeys;
- Devising and implementing best practices, e.g.
○ Do participants prefer video learning, articles, podcasts or quizzes? Does that depend on the length, the time of sharing, the subject?;
○ How can we make sure participants are maximally engaged;
○ How can we best measure impact;
○ How can we make fun journeys;
○ How often can we repeat 360-degree assessment to be maximally insightful.
- Interviewing customers and end-users about their experience;
- Implementing validated journeys;
- Constantly looking for improvements of processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency!
What do we offer?
- Inspiring and rapidly moving environment;
- Great personal growth and career opportunities, working directly with experienced founders of a young and dynamic start-up, with initial funding raised;
- Excellent guidance during the whole internship
- An attractive compensation package and fee (500 EUR/Fulltime);
- Participation in the Lepaya Work-To-Live-scheme
Who are you?
- You have a passion for learning, throughout studies or extra-curricular;
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and result-driven;
- You are analytical and eager to test your thinking directly in the real world;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (or are just completing one);
- You are fluent in English, fluency in Dutch and/or German a strong advantage;
- Available on short notice for 3-6 months.
Are you looking for a challenge with a lot of responsibility and learning opportunities? Be part of a fun international team? Work on an innovative solution for learning & development? Get in touch and send your resuma and cover letter via this form!