We believe that to face the challenges of modern society, education needs to cultivate constructive critical thinking worldwide. This is why our team is on a mission to help teachers with facilitating new, engaging and interactive learning methods in their courses.
In practice, we do that by co-creating apps together with the leading universities in the Netherlands and beyond as part of a EdTech Consortium. We bridge the gap between technology and educational science and make both accessible to the teachers, looking to improve their education.
By joining our team you will gain invaluable experience in executing, optimizing and growing the quality assurance and user-support operations of a tech company. You will be joining our team at a very unique time when we are scaling our operations internationally. This means that as part of your role you will get to work with teachers and students from MIT to universities in Australia. Next to that, you will learn the ins and outs of the processes in agile software development and the building of apps that change education!
A FeedbackFruits intern doesn’t make coffee! You will be given the freedom and real responsibilities and will be expected to learn continuously and live up to your potential as any other person on our team.
What you will do:
- Be an advocate of the users within the team
- Become part of the quality assurance and support operations teams
- Connect with users and find ways to resolve issues or help them find their way around our apps either online or in meetings face to face.
- Get insight into all questions about software development and technology use in education
- Collect insights on the user experience and happiness
- Collaborate with the software development team on building user-friendly and issue free apps, by test for issues in the software
- You have a passion for technology and education
- You have compassion for teachers, learners, and peers
- You are a “people person” and have exceptional communication skills, no matter the audience
- You are a structured and dependable team player
- You are proactive, flexible and a hungry to learn
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor (WO or HBO) and are based in the Randstad area
- You are available for a full-time internship for a period of 6 months, able to start in January/February
- You speak fluent English
Bonus points for:
- Studies in Business, Managment, Communication or similar
- Experience with onboarding, tutoring or teaching
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience with writing articles, blogs or other content
- You speak Dutch
What happens now?
Apply! Send your cover letter and resume via this form!