Venture IQ is a scale-up that assists corporates in finding technology companies to partner with or invest in. To find technology companies across the world in all industries, we use proprietary cutting-edge data analytics tools. Venture IQ was founded in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2015 and we are now serving a growing number of leading corporate companies and venture capital funds in various industries.
Innovation Analyst Intern
Venture IQ works with a pool of highly driven students who have a deep interest for both technology and entrepreneurship, and who believe in the power of innovation. Our Analysts are at the forefront of helping innovation make its way to the world. They scout, screen and interview new promising technology start-ups for our clients. Your primary role will be to generate interesting deal-flow by looking for the next startup gem while being supported by our in-house developed software tool to scout early stage tech startups.
As a Innovation Analyst Intern at Venture IQ you will learn what makes the difference between good technology and a good venture deal. You will be working directly with business development and innovation teams of leading corporates (for example in the renewable energy and food industries) and startups. Together with our team, you will be looking at the cutting edge of technology across multiple exciting disciplines. You will learn to assess technology companies and link them to corporate strategies. We appreciate open-minded, self-starting independent colleagues who are interested in learning and developing themselves.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is finalizing a Bachelor’s degree or is obtaining a Master’s degree in preferably a technical or financial field
- Is highly analytical and independent in her/his thinking
- Loves innovation and is not afraid to dive into unknown technological areas
- Is entrepreneurially-minded and commercially confident
- Has excellent communication skills and is fluent in Dutch and English
- Is available for an internship period of at least 3 months
What we offer:
- We help you grow in company assessment- and deal scouting techniques
- You will be able to learn from highly experienced VC professionals
- You will have a high level of operational freedom
- A high energy working environment in the heart of Amsterdam and an awesome, dynamic team
- Great lunches including our homemade salad bar
- Competitive internship compensation and compensation for travel expenses
- Potential part-time position after the internship
Send your resume and cover letter via this form!