Ace & Tate is a growing company and always looking for new people who share our passion for design. We are currently looking for an ambitious, talented and creative full-time Graphic Design Intern to support our in-house creative, digital and product design teams at the Ace & Tate headquarters in Amsterdam. During the internship you will work on a great variety of projects over all channels, ranging from digital design to print design.
The position is full-time and directly available for at least 6 months.
- Designing digital and printed materials for our new collection launches, website, stores, online advertising, and social media;
- Working closely between various teams to create design solutions;
- Designing a seamless flow between all on- and offline channels;
- The creative hub between Retail, Marketing/Branding and Digital;
- Part of the in-house creative.
- Are a passionate collaborator, a positive spirit and have an energetic personality;
- Are third- or fourth-year student or recent graduate from an art school
- Have strong English verbal and written skills;
- Are available ideally 6 months full-time;
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch. Experience with video is a plus;
- Are up to date with the latest trends and developments in graphic and digital design;
- Have a strong interest in design, arts and culture;
- Identify with the Ace & Tate visual language;
- Are obsessed with details;
- Can translate briefs and concepts into engaging visual content;
- Love working with photography and illustration in combination with typography
- Have a strong sense of colour and aesthetics;
- Are able to take ownership over a project and are able to act independently
- Preferably live in or near Amsterdam or are willing to relocate for the period of your internship.
We offer you…
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team;
- Experience in a vibrant international start-up company
- An inspiring network of creative and talented people;
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development;
- An internship fee and free daily lunch, snacks and drinks;
- Monthly €500.- internship fee;
- A broad scope of responsibilities;
- An update of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please send your CV with a portfolio PDF and/or websit. We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please send your CV with a portfolio PDF via this form!