STAGE: Finance Internship (32-40 hours p/w)
Are you looking for an exciting Internship Finance where you support the business in building an international fan engagement platform? Would you like to work for a global high-performance platform that delivers the best possible experience to its customers?
At MatchWornShirt, it’s our mission to be the world’s leading fan engagement platform. We do this by partnering with the world’s biggest sports teams and players. We continuously surprise our clients and customers with new innovations driven by our technological expertise.
What you will be part of:
- You will work together with the Head of Finance to deliver a best of class Finance organisation to guide the business.
- Your daily activities will include basic accounting but also reporting and controlling activities, first of all to comply with regulations but secondly to guide the business.
What we expect from you:
- You are ambitious and eager to create together with the Head of Finance the best of class Finance organisation
- You have a desire to ‘do good’ and enjoy contributing to a better world by raising funds for charity through our products
- You are proactive, determined and enthusiastic. Humble most of the time, but proud of your achievements!
- You have no problems taking responsibility and get things rolling.
- Studying HBO or WO
- Experience with Exact is a must
- Competitive remuneration EUR 250 p/m, travel expenses, healthy lunch, “Swapfiets” bike in Amsterdam, Friday drinks
- No, not everyone needs to be a football fan 😉
What we offer:
- Freedom in decision making and responsibility
- Working with a highly motivated team
- A great business that is growing rapidly
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
Send your resume and professional motivation letter (1A4) via this form
Contact Lotte // email@example.com // 06-18200559