Rhumaa shares art stories through fashion design. We collaborate with talented artists from developing countries such as South Africa in order to share their art stories through our collections. We donate 5% of our turnover to the Rhumaa Foundation. With the Rhumaa Foundation we support skills development programs in South Africa.
Our brand offers our customers stylish and relaxed tailoring for anytime wear. Every item represents detailed refinement and luxe silhouettes. Our customers lead busy lives, so we aim to deliver ‘on-the-go’ sophistication in our designs that offer long wear and prolonged quality.
We are looking for someone:
- With a deep passion for start-ups, entrepreneurship, and Fashion
- With a desire to learn and take ownership of work
- That has strong critical thinking skills
- With a strong bias for action
- With an unending drive and a thirst to learn
- That is transparent and honest with excellent English and Dutch communication skills
- Has a keen passion for data marketing and an analytical, data decision making eye.
You can expect to be involved with and learn more about:
- Planning, building, executing, and iterating on marketing strategies and models
- SEO / Google Analytics / AdWords – keywords / Social Analytics / tracking of everything & making data driven decisions
- Marketing on Social Channels
- Content creation for social channels
- E-commerce and website development and optimisation
- Digital socialising and research
- Building online campaign ideas
- Audience outreach programs
- Digital advertising and promotion
- Socialising and engaging networks online
- Blog and social writing
The minimum requirements are:
- Working towards BA/BS degree
- Focus on digital communications or analytics
- You are living in the Netherlands and you are able to work from our Amsterdam head office
- You are available for at least 5 months.
Are you interested in this internship? That’s Great!! Please send your resume and cover letter via this form!