STAGE: Growth, Retention & Impact Internship
Welcome to the Wakuli All-In-One internship
Why choose if you can have it all? We offer you an internship with a rare combination of the most searched for benefits. Impacting the world, learn more than in college, socialize with a great view over the IJ, contribute directly to our growth & drink great coffee every day.
Wakuli. Impacting the world with exciting coffee.
At Wakuli we’re all about selling the best coffee – not just in taste, but also in fair pay for our farmers. Our beans are traceable to the farm and we send them directly through your mailbox. We are a no-nonsense, ambitious start-up with a profound mission: impacting the world with exciting coffee.
We’re growing fast in the Netherlands and we’ll be going abroad soon. There is plenty to do, every day is different, and we move fast.
Wakuli consists of a small team with high ambitions, which means working as an intern you’ll contribute directly to our growth. So, we count on you as a full-fledged colleague. We want to hear your opinion and we challenge you on your ideas to improve your performance week by week.
Your role (fulltime/40h):
- You’re a part of our marketing team
- You’ll create, implement, evaluate and improve our marketing efforts
- You’ll do analyses on our touchpoints and come up with ideas to grow
- You take actively part in weekly meetings about the plans, results and strategy
At Wakuli your personality is just as important as your experience.
About your personality.
We are looking for someone who is:
- switched on; you are self-motivated and proactive
- honest; you mean what you say
- authentic; you can think for yourself
- flexible; you are able to thrive in chaos and change
- responsible; you set your own priorities, then follow through. And if you need help, just let us know.
- You are fluent in English and/or Dutch
- You know Excel and like to do analyses
- You have master or bachelor thinking skills
- You are available for 5-6 months
What we offer.
- The opportunity to make a difference in the world
- An internship fee of 500 euro per month
- A lot of responsibilities and independence
- A chance to learn about e-commerce, scaling, data analyses and improving customer experience.
- The loveliest colleagues (think of Espresso Martini’s and a vrijmibo with your feet in the water)
Send your resume and personal cover letter (fine in Dutch) via this form