Location: Studio Zuidas Amsterdam
Hey Margarete! Want to take part of a growing business? Want to develop new skills and know your opinion matters? Have you got the mindset of a leader and the desire to inspire others?
Rocycle is looking for a intern with a strong opinion, confident and positive attitude. We offer you an opportunity to help us build a strong lifestyle brand within the boutique fitness industry. You will be working in the operations team, directly with the executive team and help support all our operations. We will help you learn what entrepreneurship is all about and we will offer you a chance to put your own mark on the development of our brand and think like a real entrepreneur.
Who we are?
Rocycle opened the first indoor cycling studio in Amsterdam in 2016. We currently own 5 studios and the 6th will open mid March in Rotterdam. Next year we also going to open in Germany. What we offer our riders is how we like to describe it: A Party On A Bike! A 45-minute indoor cycling class offered 7 days a week. The studio provide full services, retail and changing rooms with premium care products, hair dryers and hotel quality towels. The team is very international and consists of dynamic, fun individuals all coming from different backgrounds and countries. We enjoy spending time together at the studio, but also like to have fun outside of work. An internship with Rocycle is a great way to gain experience in events operations and communications and also offers the opportunity learn more about what it takes to build a successful start-up business!
Training Program & placement compensation/hours
- On-the-job training (22 hours) and Office Hours (10 hours)
- €400 – 32 hours p/w – 4 days a week, 4-6 months (Monday till Friday, weekends off)
Assignment (we can add more if needed, but can discuss this during your internship):
- Creating a strategy for our Corporate Sales, develop this plan and implement it within Rocycle.
- Organizing Corporate Events for Rocycle. This includes, among other things; setting up a strategy, making different analysis, advice management on what should be our game plan. Your final product can be the events itself.
- Becoming a Duty Manager for one of our studio’s, get to know what it takes to build up a successful business
Setting up a strategy for our Corporate Sales:
- Analyse the market and target group
- Get to know the different products we have to offer
- Setup a strategy to develop this part of the company
- Grow corporate community by organizing events Events (an example):
- make a creative proposal and write an action plan
- finding a location
- devising and developing the activities
- supervising the activities
- head communication for the team and other helpers
Duty management – 22 hours per week:
- Day to day management of operations, sales and administration
- Ensuring our hospitality and services are of the highest standard
- Form relationships with riders and help grow the community
- Actively lead by example during shifts
- Helping the team leader with tasks
- Assist in Planning, preparing and delivering training sessions to studio team
- Keep maintenance, studio hygiene and stock up to date
- Manage studio performance by actively look up occupancy, sales, expenses and otherstatistics
- Follow up on incoming leads
- Attend, promote, and help the other departments with special event rides or promotions if needed
- Assist in ad-hoc (administration) tasks
Responsible to maintain our premium services at all times, including: High standard customer service, a tidy workplace and clean studio and log/resolve customer care and maintenance issues.
Send your resume, motivation + potfolio (optional) via this form!