Stage Culture & Branding – Creative Design (32-40 uur p/w)
With more than 1000 percent growth since 2018, LegionellaDossier is Netherlands’ leading digital Water safety solution and recently launched in the United Kingdom. Our ambition is to become the global market leader in this field in the next 5 years. Since our founding in 2015, LegionellaDossier has strived to become the best at everything we do: Product, Culture, and Clients. We are a fast-growing scale-up based in Utrecht, consisting of a tight-knit team of almost 30 professionals, and are expecting to double in size in the upcoming year.
Our team is growing rapidly to support our international growth and ambitions to replace all of our partner’s paper-riddled processes with our innovative SaaS platform.Our team is our greatest strength and we are very proud of what we’re building together, So we want to make it better and show it off to the world. We want to up our game to show just how amazing the things we’re working on are and more importantly – the people who are working on them!
Where do you fit in?
We want to grow even faster and secure more buildings worldwide – for this our team is essential!You will be a part of our People & Culture team and together with your experienced teammates, you’ll support our Culture & Branding by thinking up, creating, and sharing your creative genius both internally and externally.
Obviously, we make sure you keep energized so you keep learning and evolving your skills daily with unique projects that bring direct impact and positive impact on the people you work with.
You can also expect to bump into our CEO Gert: full of energy and always bursting with ideas to make our team stronger and our future brighter!
- Work on branding & Culture design projects like employer branding,
- Elaborate and present communication concepts in text and image
- Translate creative concepts into branding & communication activities
- Participate during creative days!
- Support of daily activities of the team (such as graphic design and communication)
- Available for a minimum of 4 months of internship
- Currently following a study (in the Netherlands) in the field of Design, Communication, Marketing, or Branding.
- You’re pro-active, result-driven, and excited to work in a fast-growing tech scale-up!
- You’re a team player and like to work together to reach our goals!
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in both Dutch and English
What do we offer?
- A role where you can make an impact on important projects, becoming one of Europe’s main compliance software companies
- No chores, but challenges! You will get all the support you need to learn, grow and create the best possible results
- A unique culture, with a focus on freedom and responsibility and an average age of 30(-ish)
- Thursday afternoon drinks
- Excellent tools: High-end Laptop, headphones, and everything in between!
- Possibilities to combine working in the office and working from home
- Excellent compensation!