Farm Brothers is a fast growing organic cookie company that is looking for motivated and enthusiastic reinforcements! We are expanding to share our organic cookies to a growing group of consumers in Europe through Albert Heijn, Marqt, Wholefoods, La Vie Claire and BioPlanet, to name a few. To help us grow our business we are looking for several interns in the field of sales and the art of trade marketing.
If you are an energetic and ambitious student with an interest in (organic) food we might be a match! Have you finished or are finishing your commercial HBO or University degree and are you available for minimum 5 months (starting September / October 2018)? If so, selling and marketing our delicious organic cookies might be your next career move.
The internship will involve building our organic cookie brand by setting up your own projects under supervision that will focus on sales and trade marketing. A number of projects have already been set up, for example:
- Developing the next Farm Brothers fair stand including wooden tractor, banners, clothing
- Adding 100 additional shops in NL through visits, phone rounds & direct-to-shop mailings
- Consumer and customer research to decide on which 3 next flavors we need to focus on in 2019
- Writing a strategy plan for France or Germany together with the Sales manager
- Researching the out of home (Horeca, Petrol, etc.) market in the Netherlands and then making and exciting a strategy together with the sales manager
What we are looking for:
- Minimum HBO/University thinking
- Available per September / October 2018 full-time for 6 months (minimum 4 months)
- A plus if you are already trained in sales
- Fluent in English. Dutch is very helpful since we are Dutch. French or German are a plus
- You are creative, communicative and strong with data
- You can bring projects from starting-phase to execution
What we offer:
- Remuneration of 350Euro per month, based on 40 hours / week
- An unique chance to be part of a very fast growing better-for-you organic start-up brand
- Travel-expenses in case you no longer have an OV
- An internship with a lot of your own projects and responsibilities
- A job-shadowing internship where you will join sales calls, make your own cold lead sales, and certainly make deals. You will have the freedom to decide how far you can go!
- Work with external agencies in order to develop eye catching idea’s, displays and POS
- A spectacular addition to your CV
- Working @ a prime spot in Amsterdam at Keizersgracht 285
- On-the-job professional sales and trade-marketing training in the office and on the road
- If possible, a minimum of one trip will be made to another country to participate in a fair or to help with building markets in France, Belgium or Germany
Who wouldn’t be? In that case, please send your CV and motivational letter via this form!