Like to work with people from all over the world? Want to make a big impact with your work? Eager to develop you analytical and management skills? Then Creative Strategy Digital is the place for you!
We are a fast-growing digital consultancy agency aimed at companies from the FMCG industry in emerging markets. We support and advise our clients with their transition into digital ways of working.
We combine technology with analytical and creative thinking to generate digital end-solutions that are crafted for our client’s specific needs and are designed to be sustainable over time. Our many years of experience in both the consultancy and FMCG industry, our passion for creative solutions, and our strong interest in technological developments give us the drive, expertise, and know-how to design unique digital tools. Our products and services enable our clients to develop more flexible and impactful sale strategies and will help them expand their business and provide better services.
We are looking for an intern who would assist us in our consultancy work. You can join CSD from the beginning of September, on a full-time base, and for a minimum of 6 months. As an intern you would be managing your own projects, which means you would be involved in the following activities:
- Analysis & Advise – Support CSD’s consulting work with quantitative and qualitative analyses. Activities include in-depth data analysis to assure data quality, building and improving data models, making sharp and understandable reports by using programs like Power BI, and obtaining meaningful insights to give recommendations for the development of the client’s commercial strategy.
- Project Coordination – Manage and coordinate projects from initiation to execution. Responsibilities include, managing the different stakeholders, guaranteeing the project objectives by continuously evaluating the planning and project activities, and setting-up and leading meetings.
- Outreach Support – Provide ongoing support to our clients. This includes training the local project teams, either on location or from our Amsterdam office, and providing quick and creative problem solving.
You are a Master or Bachelor student who brings:
- A can-do attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to work independently
- A client-oriented and results-based way of working
- Affinity with data and the drive to develop your analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent in English, preferably also French speaking
We are a small, yet fast growing company with an office located in the centre of Amsterdam and which is part of the global network of workspaces, called WeWork. It is a dynamic and inspiring environment with easy access to many facilities, which makes it a perfect place to work and meet other people. We are looking forward to welcoming new interns to our team and we offer:
- Start-up mentality; a dynamic and flat organisation in which your opinion counts
- Opportunity to work closely with large multinationals like Heineken
- Work with people from many different countries and the opportunity to travel those countries. Examples of countries where we now have projects are: Liberia,
- Iran, The Philippines, D.R. Congo, and Albania.
- A learn on-the-job mentality with lots of freedom and responsibility to enhance your analytical and project-management skills
- Intensive coaching and guidance to work on your personal and learning goals
- Access to a larger network of young and inspiring WeWork members
- Unlimited free coffee and beer
Excited? Send your resume and cover letter via this form!