TAU COTTON creates timeless wardrobe essentials for men. By combining Premium Quality, Eco- Friendly & Affordable, TAU COTTON is unique in the clothing market. We produce in the same factories as high-end fashion brands with eco-friendly fabrics, and by cutting out the middle men it’s possible to offer our essential wardrobe pieces at an affordable price. And by the way, we are honest and transparent about our pricing and production as well!
Would you like to work for a unique, ambitious and fast-growing start-up with international ambitions? Being part of a small and slightly obsessed team and being fully involved in the day-to-day activities in our office in the city centre of Amsterdam?
Do you get a lot of energy through contact with customers? Are you a customer friendly language miracle who can think conceptually and move well in our target group? Continue reading!
- Already know how we should improve our website.
- Know everything about computers, websites, backend management tools, SEO, SEA, etc.
- Are studying at an HBO/WO level.
- Online media/marketing background is a pré (not a must).
- Are excited about working on the front lines of small fast paced team in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking.
- Are full-time available for three to five months.
- Are independent, hands-on and pro-active.
What you’ll do
- Improve the online media presence by optimizing our SEO, SEA, social advertising and website.
- You’ll make sure the created content will reach the right audience.
- You continuously A/B test and analyze every button we place to make sure there’s no easier way for men to buy clothes.
- You will also be required to work with the team on a variety of tasks:
– Support PR, consumer engagement and eco-friendly awareness (events). – Support with customer service and processing orders. – Support with general office activities.
What we offer
- Responsibility and versatile tasks.
- An inspiring and creative work environment.
- Great internship conditions.
- Work at a young, ambitious and fast growing start-up.
- Growth opportunities within the company.
Want to join? Send your cover letter and resume via this form!