INVESTMENT FIRM IS LOOKING FOR COMMUNICATION & MARKETING STUDENT
About Maven 11
Maven 11 is a prominent European investment firm solely focused on DLT / blockchain tech related ventures, tokens, digital currencies and digital assets. We are a diverse team of serial entrepreneurs and traditional finance professionals and above all passionate believers that blockchain technology will fundamentally change economic and social structures.
We contribute to the rapidly evolving blockchain industry by actively sharing our in-depth research and insights with all stakeholders and support entrepreneurial teams by leveraging our network and access to capital.
As a result of our experience and prominent position in this industry, we are able to invest in promising ventures that play a key role in this evolving ecosystem and which offer asymmetric returns.
About the Job
We are looking for a full-time intern who will support us in the field of Communication & Marketing
As a marketing & communication employee you have an important role in the implementation of the marketing and communication activities of Maven 11 Capital. Think of writing texts, social media, design, website and getting our company into the media. But also think about organizing events and ensuring that we are present at the right industry events. In short, a very versatile challenge that involves a lot of freedom and responsibility.
What we are looking for
- Upcoming rockstar in communication & marketing. You get people moving and things done.
- We do not have to tell you what needs to be done. And you ask for help if needed.
- You master the Dutch & English language in word and writing
- You have experience with writing (SEO) texts and you get along well with Adobe programs such as Photoshop and InDesign. Or you will just learn them very quickly.
- For you merging technologies are fascinating and you’re intrigued by the the world of venture capital (investing)
- You can start this summer and have at least 20 hrs available after the summer.
- A small, senior team with an informal atmosphere.
- Freedom and space for own initiative and independence.
- Compensation : Start at 450,- (intern) and after 3 months we’ll revise while discussing future.
Send your resume and cover letter via this form!