MR MARVIS is more than just another startup: it is the first brand in the world fully dedicated to shorts. We believe men love icons, but the world lacked a pair of iconic shorts. Hence, we decided to take charge and develop an iconic shorts design which is there to stay.
After a successful launch in the Netherlands, we’re currently conquering international markets. We’re looking for an intern who is ready to become part of our adventure to make MR MARVIS the #1 shorts brand in the world. Our team is small yet passionate about fashion, e-commerce and entrepreneurship.
We’re located in a beautiful canal house in the center of Amsterdam, filled with fun folks and a year-round stock of fresh shorts for you to enjoy!
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a fast growing direct-to-consumer fashion brand. Your challenge is to help MR MARVIS access new markets. Furthermore, you will be involved with the constant development of our online marketing strategy. And finally, you help to create a unique experience for our customers.
Your Challenge Will Include:
- Research and profile MR MARVIS’ strategic markets
- Reinforce MR MARVIS’ growth in international markets
- Translate MR MARVIS’ brand concept into digital content
- Developing, supporting and implementing MR MARVIS’ online marketing strategy
- Administration of events, sponsorships and celebrity endorsements
Who Are We Looking For:
- Students who are up for a great challenge
- People with a proactive personality, able to manage multiple projects within a startup environment
- Someone who is interested about online retailing, online marketing & social media
- Ability to quickly translate creative ideas in actual content
- Current student in bachelor or master’s programs
- Fluent in English and Dutch or German
- Photography & video skills, experience with graphic design programs (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator) is a plus
What We Offer You:
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
- Opportunity to learn about e-commerce
- Involvement in all aspects of a growing start-up
- Responsibility to lead several online marketing projects
- Continuous updates of your shorts collection
- Internship compensation
Start internship: throughout the year
Send your resume and cover letter via this form!