Are you a business smart and tech savvy young professional? Are you a self-starter at heart? Does working with big businesses motivate you?
If that’s a triple yes, contact us to join the fastest growing marketplace for product content in Europe, for a full-time internship! We have an international team working in an informal setting, with occasional appearances from our office dog 😉
Ready for the challenge?
We work to integrate product content from Suppliers (Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal…) on our technical solution (Syndy, of course!). Our solution then has the capacity to share this content to any Retailer (Albert Heijn, Auchan, Amazon) chosen by the Supplier, through Exports. For this to work, we need to collect Templates from retailers which specify which content they want. What follows will now make more sense!
- Assist the manager responsible with preparation of accounts for big clients (Unilever, Makro, Philips Lighting…)
- Help the clients with platform on-boarding (support)
- Track the activity of the clients
Platform analysis/ user experience (compiling feedback, creating reports)
Implementation of Retailer templates and exports
- Implementing new retailer templates in collaboration with the retailer manager
- Implementation of exports
- Performing data imports
Optimize template processes (i.e. mapping, template creation, categorisation)
- Coming up with suggestions for efficiency purposes
- Analysis on template attributes to determine which fields should be shared across retailer channels
- Student (preferably a recent graduate)
- Available for 4-6 months
- Commerce / Business or Marketing background
- Must-be fluent in English
- Knowing Dutch is a big plus (Minimum level: B2+/C1)
- Must-know how to use the Office-Pack
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and critical
- Open-minded, positive, disciplined and organized
- Good to be tech friendly
Time: 4-6 months
Remuneration: 500e/ month
Send your CV and cover letter via this form!